WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY; Out of School Hours (OOSH)
We are an out of school hours centre oosh located in Miranda, Sydney that has been running for the past 17 years.
We are looking for casaul educators to join our fantastic team.
The shifts varying during the hours of 7.00am – 9am and 3- 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
There is supportive management and our experienced team provide fun and challenging programs that cater for children’s needs interests and abilities.
We provide a friendly atmosphere where you will feel valued and appreciated, and your ideas will be welcomed.
You will need to have a great work ethic and be committed to completing your course, as well as caring for young children.
To be successful in the role you need:
- To be enthusiastic and be willing to learn
- To show a passion for working with children and catering for their needs.
- Show a strong sense of initiative
- Work well in a team
- Be friendly, punctual and energetic
As part of your role you will:
- Assist in delivering a supportive educational program for 5 to 12 year olds.
- Create a supportive and stimulating and secure learning environment.
- Develop positive and caring relationships with children and families. You will need to apply for a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter to