Early Childhood Room Leader
Early Childhood Room Leader
Giggle and Learn is excited to announce that we are looking for a dedicated and innovative Early Childhood Room Leader to join our 48 place state of the art Early Childhood Education and Care Centre. The Centre is a dynamic, modern, and highly resourced facility and we are very committed to providing high quality education and care for all children and our families.
We aim to provide an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We see relationships as crucial to a sense of belonging and we aim to develop secure, respectful relationships within our community.
As a Room Leader (in collaboration with your team) you will be involved in planning and supporting the educational program, guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, current approaches, theories and research in early childhood education. Our programs encourage children to become active learners through a play-based curriculum that encourage thinking, investigating, exploring and problem solving in a social environment.
You will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources and an organisation committed to team professional learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in a stimulating, friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
- Genuine passion for children and shaping future generations
- An ACECQA approved Diploma, or Certificate III in Children's Services. New graduates or currently studying educators are encouraged to apply.
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework which includes government regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Current Approved Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA Approved).
What we offer you
- Excellent remuneration
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- An opportunity to grow your career with educational assistance and support
- Passion for excellence and offer leadership, coaching & mentoring programs
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- We care about you and your family and provide discounted childcare
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work.
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your application below.
About Giggle and Learn Early Childcare and Education Centre
Giggle and Learn recognises that early childhood is a crucial time in the development of children and we believe that ongoing engagement with families and the community are critical to a child's development. Our mission is to provide an education that is responsive to children's interests, learning capabilities and styles enabling children to grow in confidence as they learn. We will provide a home like environment where children are encouraged to develop at their own pace. Genuine enthusiasm and passion for the profession, and a strong commitment to high quality care is necessary.