COSHC Assistant Coordinator
In August 2019, Bishop Vincent Long, Bishop of Parramatta, announced the establishment of a new Diocesan agency, Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL), a not-for-profit charity.
This agency supports the charitable works of the Diocese and is expanding its network of Catholic Out of School Hours Care (COSHC) services and Catholic Early Learning Centres (CELC).
The COSHC Assistant Coordinator provides support in the responsibility of operations within their service and is responsible for managing and developing the COSHC Educators.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships that support and partner with families, school principals and the community
- Supporting the leading and embedding of continuous improvement in all areas of the service’s operations.
- Educational leadership, including reviewing programming and activities. Ensuring that a program delivered is based on, and in a manner aligned with the My Time Our Place framework
- Assist the Quality Improvement Plans (QIP) and Strategic Inclusion Plans (SIP) and self-assessments ensuring they are actioned effectively within each service
Our centres typically open between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday through Friday with shifts organised to give you flexibility during the middle of day.
You'll bring to the role relevant work experience in the care and education of children e.g. OOSH, vacation or long day care. Ideally you will possess a Certificate 3 or 4 or Diploma in "Children's Services" or commensurate sector experience. You must have:
- A valid Working with Children's Check
- Working rights in Australia
About Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services
In August last year, Bishop Vincent Long, Bishop of Parramatta, announced the establishment
of a new Diocesan agency, Catholic Diocese of Parramatta Services Limited (CDPSL).
This agency was given the mandate to expand the pastoral outreach of our parish and school communities, including Catholic early learning and care services (out-of-school-hours care, preschools, long day care and vacation care services).