Certificate III Educator
A rare opportunity has become available for a Full-Time Certificate 3 Educator to join our team of highly motivated and experienced staff. Our centre is committed to high quality care and education and is well known in the community for being an exceptional centre with high family involvement and community participation.
Mowbray Place Early Learning Centre caters for children 0-6 years and located on the Lower North Shore in a quiet and leafy part of Willoughby. We are open 7.45am – 5.45pm, 50 weeks of the year. Our educators take pride in their amazing environments and have access to a well-resourced centre, supportive and experienced director and professional educators.
You must genuinely love working with children, have an excellent attitude, be motivated, adaptable and be committed to providing exceptional care and education to young children. Working as part of a team is an essential part of the criteria.
- Monthly RDO
- Above award wages
- Training Included
- Uniforms provided
The successful candidate must:
- Completed or working towards a Certificate 3 in Children’s Services qualification.
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of EYLF/programming.
- First aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate or willing to obtain.
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with parents and children.
- Working with children check will apply.
If this position sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information contact Centre Director on 9958 -1164.