Childcare Diploma Traineeship (incl. Mature Trainees)
Looking to build your career in Early Childhood Education? Maybe you're up for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed Early Childhood Educators (Certificate III qualified) to complete their Diploma while getting paid, full-time, at one of our Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres!
We are offering full-time Diploma Traineeships to Educators currently holding their Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent). Providing paid, hands-on training, we support you to complete your Diploma, leading you to new opportunities and roles within the company.
We offer you:
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin polo shirt as a uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship!
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team.
What do you need for a Diploma Traineeship with Kindalin:
- Have completed your Certificate III in Children's Services/Early Childhood Education and Care (or equivalent)
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Diploma via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check - www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Have the flexibility to work rotating rosters during our opening hours of 7.00am - 6.30pm
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. The Trainee Program allows you to complete your Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care within 18 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
To apply for a traineeship, submit a cover letter & resume. If you want to find out more before applying, call Jessica on 0455 425 696 to find out more!
WATCH: Kindalin Careers - https://youtu.be/4lvMOhZ82SM
WATCH: Meet Alison Wharton - https://youtu.be/VrapbZGFhiI
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website - www.kindalin.com.au
About Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres
Kindalin staff are educated, warm, creative and respected leaders in the field of early childhood development and education.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres is a family owned service which has been providing high quality Children's Services for over 30 years. The Kindalin vision is to provide every child with a stimulating and challenging environment in which to grow and learn, this too is our vision for our valued employees.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offers their employees:
- A dynamic and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for promotion and career growth
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and self-development training
- Positive and progressive work environment
- To be a part of our evolving early learning centre