Enrolments Administrator - Family Relations
Active Kids Group works closely with families and children to inspire a lifelong passion for learning. We achieve this by providing the highest level of care and education, considering each child’s interests, strengths and individual learning needs.
We have a unique opportunity for a professional and reliable Family Relations Consultant to join our friendly team. You will be responsible for focusing on all new enrolment leads and ensuring targets are met. You will also assist enrolled families with their enquiries throughout their time with us!
Your duties will include but not be limited to -
- All administration tasks - Fees, enrolments amendments, welcome emails and responding to enquiries
- Ensuring all enrolments and terminations are in line with policies and regulations
- Following up day requests and promoting additional days
- Actively working with other consultants and coordinators to ensure services and occupancy is aligned
- Sales and maintaining occupancy
Skills and Qualifications
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Current WWC or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Warm and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated integrity and passion
- Previous Childcare experience - Preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work within a close-knit business with a family feel
- Incentives for great performers
- Develop your skills with support from a skilled and approachable team
If this sounds like your ideal role, please apply via SEEK with your resume and cover letter attached!