Diploma Qualified Room Leader
- We have the opportunity for a suitability qualified room leader to join our team. Applicants must hold a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. Full-time or part-time candidates are encouraged to apply!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be an inspirational room leader to provide creative and engaging learning environments for the children
- Have knowledge on the National Quality Standards, and be able to implement this through your everyday practices
- Be comfortable to communicate with families
- Have good knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Be a positive team member
- Our centre offers a unique working environment which focuses on nature based play and education
- We provide opportunities for professional and personal development
- We understand the importance of work-life balance and open to discussing your individual needs
About Beehive on Hadfield
We are a family owned early education centre located in the beautiful South-West of WA. We have a long standing reputation in the community and are proud of the unique, natural setting of our Centre. Our educators are passionate about early childhood education and building genuine relationships with the children and their families. We care for our team and the important work they do.