Preschool Room Leader and Educational Leader
My Stepping Stones Coogee is a stunning, purpose-build centre right next to Coogee beach - dip your toes on your lunch break!
We have an amazing and rare opportunity for a passionate early childhood educator to join our team as our Preschool Room Leader. You will be working and leading alongside our incredible team and this is an excellent opportunity to build your career.
We also have the position for Educational Leader for the right person - this is a real opportunity to take a step forward in your career!
We offer excellent working conditions including ample programming time, above ratio operations at all times, many opportunities for team building and career progression. Our management are committed to creating a positive and honest work environment and we know our staff are one of the most important parts of running a quality early learning centre.
What we ask of you:
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA recognised equivalent)
- Experience in a leadership position or a readiness to step up
- A solid understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for building respectful and meaningful relationships with our families, children and staff
How we give back to you:
- Great working conditions – rotating rosters, above ratio operations, support for programming
- An honest, supportive and genuine work environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Ongoing professional development training
If this sounds good to you please reach out and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – we would love to hear from you!