Centre Director /Nominated Supervisor
Insight Early Learning is excited to announce that we are coming to Dubbo and we are looking for an experienced dedicated and innovative Director to join our team.
We have a big vision – we want to exceed the National Quality Standards and ensure a quality care and education program for children. We start with an architecturally designed building, create beautiful and inspiring playgrounds and stimulating classroom environments. Then we recruit high performing teams who have a commitment to our philosophy of Wisdom, Innovation, Sustainability and Equity. Our education programs capture the voice and interests of children, as our children and our teams are at the heart of all we do.
To realise our vision, we need a Director with enthusiasm and ambition. Somebody who can see the big picture but still is mindful of the small important details. This is a brand new service located within the Southlakes development, we are looking for a high performer who is ready to partner with families and make a difference.
- Overall management and smooth operation of the service.
- Build the Insight Early Learning presence in the Dubbo community.
- Take a lead in the engagement and induction of new team members
- Maintaining administrative procedures including attendance records, purchasing equipment and resources,
- Develop and implement high quality parent/ family communications.
- Support the innovative educational program development involving observation, planning and implementing learning experiences to promote children's development, evaluating, and keeping appropriate records.
- Take on the role in the first instance of Educational Leadership and qrganise, supervise and support duties for educators, and overseeing the delivery of the educational program.
- Work closely with the Insight EL Leadership Team to maintain the centre’s Quality Improvement Plan.
- Show excellent leadership qualities, be proactive and set high standards for staff and centre performance by nurturing staff morale and promoting positive behaviours.
- Ability to drive a positive and respected working environment.
- Qualifications in Early Years Education
- Previous experience in a management capacity within the Child Care sector.
- Demonstrated experience in reaching targets and KPIs whilst adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ability to make changes in operations to improve performance and deliver timely results within allocated budgets
- Somebody who loves celebrating - occasions, achievements and life - there's so much fun to be had celebrating with children!
- A positive and professional demeanour with the ability mentor and coach your team to excellence.
- Strong commitment to quality education and care for the children, families and the team.
- A great communicator who wants to make positive relationships with the families, the team and the community.
- A willingness to go beyond the call of duty and ability to use initiative to continuously improve.
- Experience using Qikkids software is advantageous but not essential
- Be a part of an outstanding high performing team
- Ongoing training and opportunities for professional development
- Build your leadership potential into an Area Manager role
In return for your passion and commitment, you will be rewarded with an innovative and supportive working environment, be involved in all aspects of the centre and receive guidance and coaching from leading early childhood experts.
If our philosophy resonates with you and you are looking for somewhere to make a difference, then hit the apply button today and tell us how YOU personally can contribute to building our vision of excellence for Insight Early Learning.