We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our Early Childhood Team. Our Centre is located in Cronulla near the beach in the Sutherland Shire.
All applicants must:
- have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or be willing to obtain one.
- be responsible and committed.
- demonstrate a good understanding of English and have excellent communication skills - need to liaise with parents, fellow educators, management and trainer/assessor.
- be confident and be willing to be part of a professional team.
- must be energetic, committed and willing to learn
- preferably a school leaver, but mature age applicants will be considered
- have permanent residency and be able to undertake paid work in Australia.
About the role:
The position is a 12 month traineeship to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. The position is full time - 38 hour week. On successful completion of the Traineeship, a permanent position with the Centre may be offered.
- Study towards your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care while you work
- Gain childcare experience across all age groups from 0-5years
- Work alongside a dedicated team, with experienced mentors to guide you to be the best you can be
- No previous experience required
** Certain applicants may be eligible for the Australian Government’s fee-free traineeship.
Close to Public Transport.
Wages will be determined through the Modern Award.
For more information, phone our Director, Sarah 02-9523-4805