Educator - Nursery
Orchard Early Learning Centre in Kirrawee is a 164 place service with 5 classrooms. Spread across two levels, with defined Nursery and Preschool levels, the bright and airy early learning rooms flow directly onto the outdoor learning environments, immersing children in our Paddock to Plate philosophy. The service operates from 6.30am - 6.30pm.
Our Kirrawee facility has been deigned to realise the very best in care and learning for nursery, junior pre-school and pre-school aged children.
This large-scale learning environment caters for a 64 place Nursery (0-2.5yrs) and 100 place Preschool (30 months-6yrs).
We are seeking a full time educators with a pasison for the younger years, specifically 0-2 years. Our amazing room leaders and directors will support you and help you grow and develop as you progress in your career. If you have knoweldge of Pikler, educareing and RIE that is hightly advantageous.
The successful applicants will require:
- Cert III or Diploma
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates
- A Working With Children Check
- Child Protection Certificate
- Two professional referees (industry specific)
- Legal ability to live and work in Australia.
- Previous working experience in an early learning cetnre
- Strong alignment to Pikler and Educareing Philosophy is preferred
- A warm, caring and loving personality
- An ability to establish trusting, happy relationships with children, families and staff
- A passion for children, education and development
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skill, including documentation skills
- Good knowledge of EYLF and NQS and a commitment to excellence in early childhood to provide high quality care and education.
- Strong understanding of the planning cycle, observation techniques and making essential links to children's learning outcomes.
- Comitment to deliver quality education programs and daily routines that meet the needs and interests of each individual child
Benefits working at Orchard
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Lots of team events and annual staff awards
- Access to our wellbeing program
- Delicious breakfast and dinner
- Dedicated and scheduled programming time
- Access to our online discount marketplace for retail shopping
- Amazing professional development opportunities (including RIE training)
- Competitive salary and benefits above award
- Great support structure including: Administrative support, Enrolment support, Operations Manager, Human Resources and Marketing
- Career progression as Orchard grows
Please submit your cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with your updated CV.
For more information about Orchard ELC please visit our website, Instagram and Facebook pages
About Orchard Early Learning Centre
Orchard Early Learning Centre exists to prepare children for a life of learning and wellbeing. Our Services have been deigned to realise the very best in care and learning for nursery, junior pre-school and pre-school aged children. To fulfil our vision, we’re building a team of extraordinary educators.