Early Childhood Teacher for 3 to 5 years group
An opportunity exists for a passionate, Early Childhood Teacher to join our team on the beautiful NSW South Coast. Dalmeny Long Day Child Care Centre is a 39 place centre and is a highly regarded childcare centre. The Centre is dedicated to providing high quality and inclusive education and care services to enhance the well-being of children, their families, and communities. The centre management has a strong commitment to our educators’ personal and professional growth within the centre community.
This permanent position will see you working 38 hour week, Monday to Friday.
We want you to be as passionate and creative about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the National Quality Framework?
In addition, you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification in Early Childhood or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Teacher Accreditation through NESA
- Completed training in Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children (CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk or CHCPRT002 - Support the rights and safety of children and young people)
- A current First Aid certificate as approved by ACECQA along with current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management certificates
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) and how they apply in our state of NSW
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer literacy skills
Dalmeny Long Day Care is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
For inquiries contact Kerrie Mault on 44767111 or email@example.com