Early Childhood Trainee - Start your career with excellent training!
My Stepping Stones Rose Bay is looking for a passionate and motivated person who is interested in beginning their journey as a full time early childhood educator.
We are a beautiful centre in the heart of Rose Bay and are proud of our supportive staff and management team. You will be working on a rotating 38 hour week roster.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to obtain your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and care with support and mentoring from us.
- A commitment to supporting your professional growth with professional development opportunities available.
- An honest work environment where you will feel like part of the team and have the opportunity to learn the industry from the ground up.
What we ask of you:
- You will need a valid Working with Children Check
- A passion and interest for working with children and learning about the early childhood education and care industry
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to learn everything about the job.
If you are ready to take your next step we would love to hear from you! Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org