Certificate III Traineeship
Are you looking to start your Early Childhood Education career?
Our Guildford Centre , purpose built facility and as we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for a trainee to join our talented team.
- Entry level into Childcare
- 12 Month Traineeship ; Full Time Position
- Work with a company that supports and grows our Educators
Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Mini Masterminds is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
About the role
- Study towards your Certificate III in Early Childhood while you work
- Full time position working across a rotating roster
- Gain childcare experience across all age groups from 0-5
- Work alongside a supportive team who will mentor and guide you
What we are looking for
- Trustworthy, dedicated and positive team player
- Passion and willingness to succeed in the childcare industry
- Supporting the Mini Masterminds culture through constantly displaying our values
- Current Working with Children Check
- Immediate Start
Benefits for you
- Amazing state of the art centre
- Location right on top of train station
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Complimentary uniform
- Parking on site
- Rotating rosters to support a great work / life balance
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW!
About Mini Masterminds
No information has been provided by the company at this time.