This beautiful privately owned Childcare centre is bright and airy with ample room for learning, exploration and play. There is a high level of parent and community involvement at the centre with collaboration in the design of programs and in sharing social occasions. The centre works very closely as a team.
As a Director, your role will require someone who is passionate and strives to lift and support this amazing centre. You will assist by implementing and evaluating innovative ideas ensuring a high-quality Early Childhood program for the children.
About the role
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Use internal and external networks to ensure children and families have access to appropriate support networks.
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders (including families, educators, local community etc).
- Establish and nurture respectful relationships with children, families and staff.
- Provide engaging learning environments that allow children to think critically and direct their own learning whilst ensuring the overall health, wellbeing and safety of all children attending the service.
- Ensure that statutory and organizational requirements are met and current, including, but not limited to attendance sheets, allowable absences, childcare usage reports, child care benefits, receipts and enrolment information
- Ensure that all procedures, including weekly reports, debt management and service purchasing (within agreed approval limits) are maintained and provided within the required time frames
- Ensure that all subsidies and other funding are kept up to date and submitted on time for prompt payments
- Diploma qualified in Early Childhood Education and Care
- At lease 3 years experience in a Director role
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check
Benefits for you
- Great work/life balance
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Dedicated support of a management team
- Complimentary uniform
- Growing Organisation
- Onsite parking.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW for further information.
About Mini Masterminds
No information has been provided by the company at this time.