Mini Masterminds is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families. We are committed to having inclusive environments for children and families. Our aim is to be aware that each child has awareness and acceptance of others so that they attach positive feelings to the diversity of people.
Mini Masterminds is currently looking for a fluent Mandarin speaking teacher to run a Mandarin program. This is a permanent part time role, working up to 37.5 hours per week. The successful candidate must have full availability from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 6pm at the following locations Rockdale, Guildford, Sydney Olympic Park
- Proficiency in Mandarin & English
- Experience in similar positions (early childhood/ primary experience)
- Experience in teaching groups
- Paid for Working with Children check
- Current First aid and CPR
- Have a understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Onsite Parking
- Job Security
- Ongoing professional development
- Be a part of a caring and fun team
About Mini Masterminds
No information has been provided by the company at this time.