Certificate III Traineeship
Our Aim is to provide excellence in early childhood care and education in a welcoming, safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. Mini Mastermind’s is privately owned and family run for over 25 years, with a solid commitment to consultative and collaborative management.
We have a great opportunity arising at our South Wentworthville Centre. We are are looking for a Trainee who is dedicated and be ready to shine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be dedicated to complete the theory component of the Certificate III of Children's Services Traineeship.
- Be reliable, professional, punctual, enthusiastic and passionate about children's education, care and inclusive practices.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Ability to work rotating rosters, ensuring exposure to the many aspects of the Industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member.
- Have an understanding of workplace health and safety.
- Willing to have fun, be creative and be invested in the early education of our children.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS TRAINEESHIP:
- You must be over 18 years of age, and an Australian citizen/permanent resident.
- You must not hold, or are not studying towards a qualification in Childcare.
- You must be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- You must be willing to obtain a First Aid certificate.
Benefits of working with us:
- Hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Mini Masterminds uniform
- Ongoing learning through staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Modern technology and resources
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
- We embrace enthusiasm creativity and fun!
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.