Cert III or Diploma Qualified Educator
We are an exceeding Early Childhood Education and Care Service. This is an amazing opportunity to join our service and be part of a well supported team.
Easily accessible by public transport, we are a service whose passionate team care for children from birth to school age and have a rating of Exceeding National Quality Standard in all 7 areas.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Current APPROVED working with children's check
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A right to work in Australia full time
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an experienced educator to work in our preschool rooms. To apply for this role, you must have loads of energy, passion for teaching and strong communication skills.
For this supporting role in the preschool rooms, you will need a Diploma in Children's Services and at least 2 years experience to engage in our fun, dynamic and professional team.
The position will include supervising children's play, programming and planning, maintaining a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment at all times.
You'll possess initiative, enthusiasm and strong communication skills to engage with our professional team.
This is a hands on role where you can make a wonderful contribution and enhance children's lives.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE ROLE
- The desire to work in childcare as a long-term career prospect.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Open to learning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to lift children and equipment and follow instructions.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and reliability are key to this role.
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Rostered Days off each month
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development opportunities
- Uniform provided
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
Expected Start Date: 28/06/2021