Early Childhood Teacher and Early Childhood Educator
We are seeking a qualified Early Childhood Teacher and Early childhood Educator to join our fun,dedicatied and passionate team!
Kids in the Sky Early Learning Centre is a 71 place centre which provides high quality education and care for children aged from 18 months -5 years.This a is full time or part time. position.We welcome new graduates to apply.
We are a purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care Service, based close to local parks and cafes and easily accessible by public transport. We are a service with rating Exceeding National Quality Standard.National Quality Standard.
At Kids in the Sky we act as an extension of home and provide an environment where children feel loved, accepted and secure, as well as being a place where children are encouraged to achieve their best socially, emotionally and academically.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a leadership role with a demonstrated dedication to a collaborative team environment
- Hold an approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- Hold an approved Earlychildhood qualification
- Ability for the planning, implementation and review of a meaningful and interesting curriculum
- An aptitude for being proactive and acting on guidance / direction
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), current pedagogical practices and National Quality Framework (NQF) including the Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS).
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
- A willingness to be open to new and exciting ideas and developments in early childhood education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues, children & their families including computer literacy
If you are intersted in applying please contact Sonia on 9456 4484 or email email@example.com