Early Childhood Teacher
Scribblz Pre-School and Long Day Care Centre is a privately owned centre based in the Panania area (5 minutes off the M5, close to Menai, Sutherland and Liverpool area). At Scribblz we are dedicated to providing quality care, interactive learning and memorable experiences.
The successful applicant must have experience with programming and planning for the developmental needs and interests of children, as well as sound knowledge of the EYLF and NQF. Our ECT must be enthusiastic, motivated to continuely improve the centre and be confident in commuunicating with families. They must display great leadership skills and an ability to work as part of a team.
Duties will include:
- Creating educational profiles for each child online.
- The design and implementation of a preschool program.
- Collaborating with families and other early childhood professionals.
- ACECQA approved ECT
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis training (or willing to obtain)
- Working with children clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility with shifts (rotating roster)
- Two large outdoor play areas with large sheltered play spaces
- Great centre resources
- iPads and laptops in all classrooms for staff to complete documentation
- Supportive management and team
- Christmas holidays
- Weekly programming time off the floor
- Opportunity for growth within the centre
- Above award wages
- Onsite Chef who also provides staff meals
- Scribblz prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development and opportunities to be awarded for outstanding performance
This position is available for immediate start. If you are looking for a fun team environment with opportunities to be rewarded for your hard work then please forward resumes to Tegan: