Early Childhood Professional
When you begin or expand your career with Explore & Develop, you know that you are joining a team that values and appreciates your dedication and contribution to the team. Our early learning services are inclusive and unique environments.
We recognise the importance of supporting our teams through career growth as their growing knowledge and innovation in our service directly impacts the high-quality learning environments, experiences and interactions that contribute to children developing fundamental skills and knowledge to support them on their lifelong learning journey.
Discover a community of early learning practitioners who are innovative and professional in their practice and are enhancing children's wellbeing through respectful partnerships with children, families, co-educators and the wider community to enrich young lives every day.
'Our team share a commitment to continuous learning. We strive to develop and enact new ideas, experiences and pedagogies based on current best practice in Early Childhood Education and are proactive and critical thinkers and we provide an environment that supports children to become innovative thinkers' - Explore & Develop Freshwater Philosophy
At Explore & Develop Freshwater, we recognise that attitudes, skills and knowledge developed in a child's early years provide a basis for that child's learning in later years. We believe that to develop children’s highest potential, we need to provide a strong play-based curriculum with an environment that promotes positive attitudes to learning. We do this in partnership with families, children, our passionate team of educators and through the strong connections we have formed within our local community.
As a passionate, experienced early childhood educator you will be focused on creating and delivering, innovative pedagogy and being able to work collaboratively alongside our qualified and experienced team of professionals.
The successful applicant will share views around children as capable and competent learners and strive to design and implement high-quality educational programs and experiences for children alongside their co-educators.
In return for your commitment and dedication, you will enjoy working as part of a passionate, committed, supportive and highly driven team of educators, known for the delivery of high-quality education and care for children. You will also enjoy ongoing opportunities for professional development alongside your peers, the wider Explore & Develop group and the early childhood sector. You will be supported by a skilled and experienced management team every step of the way.
What you'll need to succeed:
- be a dedicated, professional and innovative Teacher / Educator (ACECQA Approved) who is seeking to enhance and extend their skills and practice.
- Current, approved Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate about the early years, with a keen interest in educating and caring for children of the 0–5-year age group.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other educators. Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others.
- Commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other educators.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, organised, flexible and reliable.
What you'll get in return:
- Above Award Wages + Professional Growth Opportunities
- Higher than required staffing ratios - an extra qualified educator in ever classroom!
- Beautiful resources & learning environments
- Ability to connect and create strong community partnerships
- Support to grow and further develop your practice
- A supportive management team with extensive experience within the early childhood sector
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program to access confidential, service funded, counselling sessions for personal or work-related concerns.
- Professional development opportunities and access to the Explore & Develop Annual Conference featuring national and international speakers.
- Be a part of a highly experienced, EXCEEDING service with a focus on 'Leadership and practice innovation'
- Handpicked, Highly Qualified & Experienced Team of Professionals
Get to know us:
- Website: www.exploreanddevelop.com.au/explore-develop-freshwater
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/exploreanddevelopfreshwater
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/exploreanddevelopfreshwater
- Family Connections: https://youtu.be/s5l9NVb9Ho0