Director / Assistant Director
We are seeking a Centre Director or Assistant Director who is passionate about meeting the needs of our close knit centre family - staff, children and families.
The successful applicant will:
- have a diploma in children’s services or degree in Early Childhood
- demonstrate excellent communication skills
- recruit, motivate & inspire a team of dedicated educators to best practice
- oversee and guide the highest quality of curriculum and pedagogical documentation
- understand and interpret the relevant industry regulations and legislation, including National Quality Standards & Early Years Learning Framework
- build and engage with the local community, creating strong relationships and maintaining our high level of personable interactions.
Enquiries to Sandy - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477 506 576
Applications close Wednesday 16th June, 4pm.
About Kadina Child Care Centre
The Kadina Child Care Centre is a 53 place, not for profit centre, located on the picturesque Yorke Peninsula.