CITIPOINTE CHILDCARE PINE RIVERS
Qualified Casual Educators
We are seeking enthusiastic, qualified Casual Educators to join our team at our Pine Rivers Service.
We are looking for someone who has experience and holds a Certificate 3 or Diploma.
Knowledge of the NQF, EYLF and Emergent curriculum is also desired.
If you are an experienced educator and you meet the following criteria, please forward your cover letter & resume.
Successful applicants will:
- Confidently carry out the physical requirements of early childhood
- Nurture, care and educate children from birth to 5 years of age
- Holds Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children's Services (or equivalent)
- Have a good understanding of the EYLF & current regulation and legislation
- Have a good understanding of the National Quality Standards
- Be well informed about and are interested in children's development during their foundation years
- Show enthusiasm and team support while working with children, families, management & other educators
- Have the ability to confidently and clearly communicate, relate and interact with children, management and other educators
- Form a good rapport with all children, families, management & other educators
- Follow and implement our centre procedures & policies, and comply with all relevant government regulations
- Be enthusiastically involved in all aspects of the running of the centre
- Have current Blue Card, First Aid, CPR, Child Protection and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
Applicants should include a current resume with the names of 3 references, one of which should be a Pastoral Reference by Friday 2nd July 2021.