Child Care: Casual Educator - START IMMEDIATELY
Explore & Develop Abbotsford is a new and purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care Service. We are seeking casual staff to assist in various classrooms.
Essential qualifications for the role;
- Working Towards Cert III or Diploma in Children's Services (recognised by ACECQA)
- Current approved working with children's check
- Current Child Protection Training
- Good oral and written skills
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting (or equivalent)
Essential attributes for the role;
- A passion for providing quality early childhood curriculum
- Enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable.
- Previous experience in educating and caring for children
- Able to work in a passionate, committed and highly driven team of educator.
- Knowledge and relevant skills in documenting children's learning through observations.
- Planning and implementing a quality educational curriculum
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework and National Regulations
- Ability to use Word, PC and iPads
- Ability to form and maintain professional relationships with families, children and other Educators
For more information visit: https://exploreanddevelop.com.au/explore-develop-abbotsford/
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! For more information or to apply, please send your resume through to Explore & Develop Abbotsford