Full Time and Part Time Educators Needed
We are a privately owned long day child care centre located in Hurstville. The Centre opens from 730 - 600 each working day. Our aim is to provide the highest level of quality programme and care.
We are looking for Qualified staff full time and part-time educator to join us with a kind and nurturing nature to work with our children. This opportunity will mean working with an experienced team of highly passionate and dedicated educators who believe in providing the highest quality of early education. Our centre has a warm and inviting indoor area and a natural outdoor play area. Both positions are for an immediate start.
The roles can be either a full time-based role or part-time. The right candidate could choose their prefered age group they want to join in.
We are happy to offer a traineeship for a candidate that has not been trained in a Diploma in Children’s Services.
The successful candidate will have:
- Working with Children Check
- Child protection
- First Aid
- Diploma qualification or higher or willing to study in a traineeship through the service or actively working towards their Diploma qualification
In return, we offer:
- Above award pay rate
- Regular opportunities for growth and progression through ongoing professional development
- Leadership & mentoring programs as well as networking meetings
- Celebrating achievements – gift vouchers, reward dinners & recognition rewards
Contact: Nikki on 0401 200 537
About Maher St Cottage Child Care Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.