Here at Reggio Emilia, we are looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher who are committed to supporting their team and assisting the Centre Manager in exceeding the standard of Early Education in Australia.
About the Role
- Full Time Position
- Room Leader Role with the Preschool children
- Guiding a school readiness program
- Continuous support
- Implementing programs to facilitate learning with children
- Creating beautiful environments for children
- Bachelors or Masters of Early Childhood Teaching, or actively working towards ( with a diploma in early childhood education)
- Understanding of the EYLF and the NQF
- A passionate, and driven individual
- Trustworthy, dedicated and positive team player.
Benefits of Working at Reggio Emilia
- Free GYM Membership
- Free lunch Daily
- Fully fund 3 units a year towards your Early Childhood degree
- 2 free counselling sessions a year
- Further training for future improvement and development
- Fully funded outings with your team to build relationships!
and so much more!!!
Our Evolve Program can be reviewed on our Website, the incentives are provided to all staff to support Staff achieve a work life balance.
Please click here: https://reggioemilia.com.au/evolve/
If you are looking to join the Reggio Emilia Family, and be the best educator you can be, apply now!
About Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centre
We are a private learning centre that uses the powerful ‘Reggio Emilia Approach’ text-style education system for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years. Our philosophy is inspired by the educational practices and beliefs of Loris Malaguzzi and Reggio Emilia, and our curriculum follows methodologies laid out by the Early Years Learning Framework.
We strongly believe that it is our role to inspire children and to engage them in a love of learning that becomes an integral part of their ongoing lives. At Reggio Emilia we look for child care Educators who are passionate about providing a rich and supportive child care learning environment that emphasises the free exchange of ideas between children and Educators.
We value our team and work to support every Educator in their role. We are committed to providing ongoing training and development to bring out the best in our Educators and equip them with integral skills that will enable them to be inspiring leaders.
As our child care centres grow we are looking for Educators with values that compliment and support our approach to grow with us.