At Green leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, top quality is at the heart of what we do across our 41 centres in Australia.
In this role use your passion and enthusiasm for early learning in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
- Competitive above Award wages
- 20% childcare discount
- Personalised professional development – ask us how!
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Uniforms provided
- Carparking available on site
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
About the role
- Delighted to care, nurture and grow children’s minds
- Motivated to support your Room Leader to meet our quality principles of curriculum and documentation
- Proven experience in setting up, facilitating, and cleaning down activities
- Team-player who is collaborative and reflects upon best practice
- Mature and Professional approach
- Focus on personal growth and quality improvement and how we can all constantly learn and grow
- Takes pride that your room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Available to work on rotating shifts, Monday to Friday between 6.30am – 6.30pm
- Hold or working towards an ACECQA approved Cert III or Diploma qualification
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
About the centre
Green Leaves Early Learning Chapel Hill is a beautiful two-storey purpose-built centre that opened in September 2019. Located in the heart of the community, our centre is within a 5-minute walk to Chapel Hill bus stop making commuting to and from work a breeze.
As you walk through our doors, you will find our warm and inviting Centre Administrator at our reception. You will also see our fully equipped Chef’s kitchen and community lounge where parents can catch up with each other or educators over a fresh barista-made coffee.
Licenced for 124 children per day, the centre has seven learning hubs across the two levels. Natural elements are utilised in the outdoor learning environment which is an extension of the intimate room settings indoors. The centre boasts interactive and eco-friendly resources which cater for all age groups!
Our centre offers all-inclusive fees which comprise of fresh and healthy meals, linen, hats and nappies. Included are also extra-curricular activities, incursions, and excursions such as weekly yoga classes, sport classes and cooking/nutrition information classes.
Make your move and grow your career now!
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Chapel Hill, then please apply now!