Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) position available – BARDIA
Explorers Learning Academy is a small privately owned childcare provider. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. At Explorers our team are valued and recognised as professional educators and caregivers. We only employ people who are passionate about the care, education and safety of young people.
Explorers Learning Academy are looking to employ an Early Childhood Teachers who will be committed in Explorers offering high quality Education and care. Explorers Learning Academy welcomes people who are innovative and love the outdoors.
At Explorers we expect our team to work with kind, inclusive, compassionate and tolerant attitudes. We only employ people who are safe to work with children and adopt strict child safety practices.
• This is a permanent full time position with flexibility
- Supportive management team and mentoring
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts
- Flexible working hours available
- ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education and Care Bachelor Degree qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to support and mentor team members
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- Passionate about Play and the Outdoors
- Brave in their approach to programming
The successful candidate will be offered Award (Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010) rates based on their level of experience.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to Lindsay@explorerslearningacademy.com.au