Child Care Educator Certificate III Traineeship
**Fully funded; Learn on the job, Get paid to train, work in a fulfilling sector where it is fun to work**
Certificate III Traineeship Educator position become available at a Child Care Centre in Rosebery for someone who is passionate about making a difference to lives of young children.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young children. Working with highly experienced team you will need to be passionate, punctual and reliable, follow instructions, follow centre policies and procedures.
It is fundamental that you are a team player with strong communication skills and able to support other educators.
If you are committed to upholding the rights of the children and engaging children meaningfully in experiences that promote their desire for learning and spark their curiosity, then this is the place for you.
The successful applicant will work Full Time hours in a team environment.
Applicant must have Work With Children Check.
- Supervising children at all times
- Create a stimulating and positive environment for the children
- Available to work a split shift / flexibility in working hours
- Share cleaning duties with other staff
- Study while working to obtain Certificate III
- Qualification high school certificate or higher
- Must have flexible working hours
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience in documenting children's learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Be passionate about working with children
In return we offer:
- Professional development training
- Mentoring and coaching
- Complimentary uniforms
- Free Immunisation and flu shots
Please email your CV to