Early Childhood Educator - Cert III Educator - Fixed Term Position
Willoughby Community Preschool Inc. is a community based long day care for children aged 3-5 years and is licenced for 45 children per day. The Preschool, located in Naremburn Sydney, has been in operation for over 50 years. It has a lovely community-oriented culture and dedicated educators.
We are seeking a qualified or working towards Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care educator to work with our team. This position is a fixed term, part-time 3-day position working Monday to Wednesday from 8:00am - 4:00pm. The fixed term commences Tuesday 5th October and concludes Wednesday 22nd December, 2021 at the close of business.
The Willoughby Community Preschool Inc Enterprise Agreement 2020 outlines the current terms and conditions of employment, including rates of pay. Please follow this link: https://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/documents/agreements/fwa/ae507701.pdf
• Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards.
• Approved Working with Children Check
• Approved First Aid Qualification and Emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
• Approved Child Protection training
• Current Immunisation record of Covid vaccination
• Understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
We are looking for someone who:
• Is ambitious, organised and has an enthusiastic work ethic
• Is passionate about teaching and proactive about implementing curriculum
• Has good verbal and written communication skills
• Has a natural rapport with children
• Works well in a team
• Creative/music ability would be desired
• Collaborate with and form a positive working relationships with all colleagues
• Follow directions of the Room Leader and maintain effective communication within the team
• Maintain and manage resources for your room and share housekeeping
• Ensure health and safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
Visit our website www.wcp.org.au
Please email a covering letter and resume to The Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 4th October 2021 and only sucessful applicants will be notified.