Early Childhood Educator (0-3 year old room)
Epping Little Sprouts is a family-owned long daycare centre with state of the art facilities, a spacious outdoor play area and a culture that prides itself in team work. We are a team of passionate educators who together, create a warm and welcoming environment.
We are currently hiring a dynamic and enthusiastic educator to join our 0-3 year old room. If you're passionate about children's learning and quality care, we would love to hear from you.
At Epping Little Sprouts, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and influence children's learning based on their own philosophy.
- Creating an inspiring, challenging, interesting, creative, collaborative environment for learning
- Creating and maintaining relationships with children, families and carers
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Work with the Educational Leader (and others where appropriate) to ensure that the children are provided with an appropriately stimulating learning environment
- Stepping up into the role of Responsible Person when Room Leader is absent
- Professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Freedom to incorporate your own method of practice of teaching into curriculum e.g. encouraging creativity, choosing how children learn and play
- Paid training opportunities
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching resources
- Childcare discounts
- Primary location near Epping Train Station
- Free parking available to all staff
- Weekly team bonding activity
- Completed early childhood diploma qualification
- Working with Children Check
- Minimum one year of full-time experience in a baby/toddler room
- Good IT, written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership experience (preferred)
Epping Little Sprouts strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services Epping Little Sprouts seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians.