Early Childhood Teacher/Educational Leader
In each of our individualised centres, we aim to develop a community in which our families, children and staff can feel welcomed and have an opportunity to thrive and grow.
We encourage you to look online at how wonderfully architectured our Cannon Hill Early Learning Centre is designed however the foundation we are most proud of is our team culture. Our brilliant team enjoys creating a diverse and demonstrative environment, we encourage you to look on our centre's Facebook page to see some of the fun activities our staff have been participating in this year!
At Green Leaves we are strong believers that we are nothing without our people, we value your professionalism and passion and most importantly reward loyalty and achievements. We foster a team that learns from each other in ways that create a warm and caring environment.
In this role you can take pleasure in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standard/Framework (NQS/NQF), and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline (QKLG)
- Plan and implement a comprehensive transition to school/ school-readiness program for our Kindergarten children
- Responsible in managing your classroom and mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects critically upon best practice
- Pride in ensuring the room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Ability to mentor other teachers and educators as part of our leadership team
- Generous budget for resources and incursions to support your educational programs
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- Competitive above Award wages
- 20% childcare discount
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Supported personalised Learning & Development opportunities with generous funding for ECTS
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
- Hold an ACECQA approved teaching qualification
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate, and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Cannon Hill, then please apply now!
About Green Leaves Early Learning
No information has been provided by the company at this time.