Assistant Educator - Norman Park
The Avenues Group of centres is a family owned and operated company with 16 centres across Brisbane. We have been providing quality care and education since 2003. Each centre in the group has its own unique character and offers services that reflect the local communities in which they are located.
The Avenues Group is committed to providing inclusive environments for children and families. Underpinning this value is our fundamental belief that each child is unique, bringing to the environment a unique set of capabilities and pre-dispositions. Our aim is to foster within each child awareness and acceptance of others so that they attach positive feelings to the diversity of people.
Our Norman Park Centre has a committed team of passionate early childhood educators and are looking for:
- 2x Part Time Assistant Educators working the Pre-Kindy room (3 years and over)
- Able to work 37.5 hours a week between the centre hours of 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Inspirational Early Childhood Assistant Educator Qualities we are looking for:
- Understanding children and their needs - must have knowledge of early childhood development
- Experience in working with children and demonstrate responsive practices that meet children's individual needs & routines
- Emphasis on creating and maintaining learning environments for children that are physically safe yet promote a challenge to support well-being and development
- Help and Assist Lead Educator in planning and implementing well-structured, age-appropriate learning goals and programs that engage and provoke children’s learning
- Self-motivated to engage in professional learning opportunities that improve practice
- Experience in working collaboratively with a team to strive towards excellence
- Meet professional ethics and conduct responsibilities
- Establish and maintain respectful collaborative partnerships with families
Skills & Requirements
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in early childhood Education qualification OR STUDYING
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills – exceptional communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, Child Protection & Food Safety certifications
Culture & Benefits:
- Various professional development opportunities
- Work in a beautiful and uplifting environment
- Privately owned with career development opportunities
- Individuals rewarded for their commitment and contribution
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please apply now and be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
About Avenues Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.