Exciting Traineeship opportunity. Beautiful beachside centre!
My Stepping Stones Coogee is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in beginning their rewarding journey as a full time early childhood educator.
We are a beautiful and bright centre in the heart of Coogee and are proud of our supportive staff and management team. You will be working on a rotating 38 hour week roster and getting paid while you gain your Early Childhood qualifications.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to obtain your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and care with extensive support and guidance
- A commitment to supporting your professional growth and career advancement
- A positive work environment where you will feel like part of the team and have the opportunity to learn the industry from the ground up
What we ask of you:
- You will need a valid Working with Children Check
- A passion and interest for working with children and learning about the early childhood education and care industry
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to learn. If you are ready to take your next step, we would love to hear from you! Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a genuine passion for children and shaping future generations and if you want to be part of an organisation that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then send your CV to email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be contacted for a further interview process.