Early Childhood Educators
*** Multiple Roles Available – Full-time and part-time ***
- Excellent remuneration
- Discounted Fees for full-time staff
- Flexible hours for Study
- Supportive staff and mentoring
- Paid Training Days
The NBCA are currently recruiting for some new roles at our centres. Receive benefits at the NBCA you may not be receiving now.
The North Belconnen Community Association (NBCA) provides Early Childhood Education and Care at Charnwood and Flynn centres. We provide Educators with a supportive team environment with career progression and opportunities for development.
We are looking for the right staff to add to our existing team of amazing educators.
Just some of the benefits of joining the NBCA;
- Get paid 15% above award rates.
- 50% discount on fees for full-time staff (20% for part-time)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Join a supportive team with training and mentors to develop your skills
- Take part in regular ‘thank you events’
- Free parking next to the centre
- Staff welfare is always a top priority at the NBCA
- Career progression
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working conditions
- Be included in decisions for your centre
We need you to be working towards or hold a recognised EC qualification. You will also need a solid understanding of the National Quality Framework, current WWVP card and First Aid Certificate.
Sounds interesting? If you or someone you know want to find out more, please apply now.
About North Belconnen Community Association
The North Belconnen Community Association Incorporated (NBCA) provides Early Childhood Education and Care at two locations (Cooinda/Charnwood and Flynn) as well as Administration Support throughout Canberra for other Early Education and Care Services.
The NBCA is managed by a team of staff in conjunction with an elected voluntary Management Committee and is a not for profit Community Association.