Centre Manager | Permanent Part-Time Role
About the role:
The Centre Manager is responsible for the management, coordination and overall service delivery of the centre, ensuring the service is providing high quality education and care, meeting all compliance and regulations, and has a highly engaged and positive workforce.
You will lead, motivate, and mentor the team to deliver outstanding results for children and families while acting as Nominated Supervisor in accordance with the National Quality Framework Laws, Regulations and Standards.
You will monitor the development, implementation and assessment of Service Support Plans for children with additional needs and support the service teams to develop a play-based curriculum with an ongoing cycle of planning, documentation and assessment that is underpinned by principles of social justice: equity, inclusion, and diversity.
A key aspect of your role will be to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with your team, families and the community.
Who we are:
As a charitable organisation, people are our focus. When you join us, you know you are making a difference to the lives of the people we care for and their families.
Welcome to St Agnes’ Catholic Parish, a Catholic community located in beautiful Port Macquarie on the Mid North Coast of NSW, Australia. Since the first St Agnes’ Catholic Church was built in 1878, the Parish has played an essential role in caring for, guiding and growing, the local community.
Who you are:
- You have a commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles.
- ACECQA approved Early Childhood Degree or approved equivalent tertiary qualification (preferable) or nationally recognised Diploma in Early Education.
- An excellent understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework (Laws, Regulations and Standards).
- A commitment to supporting a child safe organisation to ensure the safety and well-being of children.
- Knowledge of current legislation relating to Child Protection.
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations, ensuring a detailed understanding of targets to effect positive operational performance results and centre financials, including planning and regular review and analysis.
- Current First Aid Certificate, including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certification.
- Current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Criminal History Record Check Clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
- Current NDIS Worker Check or have the ability to obtain one.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a reputable, longstanding, values based organisation.
- Access to Fitness Passport - for a healthy lifestyle.
- An organisation committed to professional learning and development including an Educational Assistance Program.
- A friendly, nurturing, team environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply online with your current CV and cover letter.
If you would like more information please contact the Recruitment Advisor for a confidential conversation. PH: 65887444
About St Joseph's Family Services
St Joseph’s Family Services (SJFS) is a highly professional and integrated child and family focused organisation offering innovative, inclusive and responsive early education and care services and tailored family support activities to the Port Macquarie Hastings community.