Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking a Early Childhood Teacher to lead the preschool program.
Explore & Develop Alexandria is a family owned and operated 0-5 years 78 place Long Day Care, purpose-built centre located in Alexandria. The centre is purpose built boasting large rooms, lots of natural light, large outdoor area and on site kitchen.
Explore & Develop Alexandria values are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from YOU!
We commit ourselves to being: trustworthy and reliable, inclusive and respectful, creative and innovative.
Essential requirements are:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or equivalent ACECQA approved)
- Current teaching registration with NESA
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Responding to Abuse and Neglect training
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality Standards
- Proof of Covid vaccination completed or scheduled.
- A positive approach to supporting children and their families providing the best care and education for the children and families at our service
- Motivated person
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and contribute to their work environment
Please contact Rita - email@example.com (02) 9699-8888