Tall Tree Early Learning Manning - Centre Manager
A little about Tall Tree Early Learning
With over 24-years of Early Childhood Education and Care experience, delivering the highest quality childcare to Perth families, Tall Tree Early Learning as part of the Atlantis Group is offering an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager at our Manning centre.
Tall Tree Early Learning in Manning is a wonderful example of the very latest in Early Childhood pedagogy and environments. Clean, simple and innovative in design, the focus is on creating blank canvasses for children to use as provocation of their own interests and learning.
Nature play is at the heart of every day, with natural materials and wood being used in environment creation. We teach resilience and life skills, independence without the loss of innocence. We actively promote wellbeing and health.
Our rooftop garden is entirely unique to our centre and allows a true connection to nature, in the middle of the suburbs. The 360° rooftop garden wraps around the entire length of our building and creates a unique space for children to explore and play. An innovative and intuitive design that allows light-filled rooms, created with purpose and passion.
We invite children to investigate, we encourage a life-long love of learning and we enable them to build this for themselves. Our Educators are partners in learning, through carefully constructed experiences designed to catalyse imagination and create sense of wonderment and intrigue, in even the littlest of our Tall Trees.
This role is unique and exciting. We know a lot of ads say that, but we mean it! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood professional who is passionate about learning environments and delivering high quality care with a focus on the Reggio Emilia philosophy.
You will be a driven, proactive and organised people person, with exemplary interpersonal and communication skills. You will whave experience in the management of a diverse team, whether as a coordinator or in another childcare management role and you will bring a wealth of experience working in an Early Learning facility.
You are passionate, not just about the care of children, but their ability to grow as individuals in a nurturing and inspiring environment. You will have experience, at the very least coordinating an Early Learning facility.
We are seeking an innovative leader with proven success in their current role and the ability to build and mentor a passionate team of educators, creating a positive and lasting team culture. You will thrive under pressure and be adaptable in a dynamic environment.
What you will bring
- An innovative, inspiring and positive approach with a proven ability to build, lead and foster a positive team culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can diffuse a situation where necessary and have wonderful listening skills. Relationship building and management is key
- Exceptional Early Childhood expertise and the relevant certifications, qualifications and security checks
- A thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards, Qikkids Software, My Time Our Place, Reggio Emilia and other renowned pedagogies
- A proven ability to excel under pressure and be adaptable to change
- A minimum of 2-years' experience in a similar role
What we can offer you
- A genuinely rare opportunity to make your mark and build upon an already thriving centre within an established and supportive team and business
- Competitive salary and monetary incentives
- Discounted childcare at any Atlantis Group childcare centre
- A place in a highly experienced and supportive Leadership Team, passionate about the rights and care of children
- Professional Development opportunities to grow and expand your childcare knowledge or develop your Leadership and Management and or Training and Assessing skills by undertaking Diplomas
If this sounds like your next career move we would love to hear from you. Simply submit your CV and Cover Letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role through Seek.
If this particular job isn't exactly what you are looking for, but you would like a new challenge and think we sound like a good fit otherwise, please contact us for a confidential discussion on other opportunities available. We always have space for the right people firstname.lastname@example.org