Certificate III Trainee
About the Centre
Sunshine Kids is an exceeding rated service that has been providing care to families in Sydney’s inner west for 13 years. Our passionate team members educate and care for 103 children per day. Our philosophy is based upon nurturing, learning, respect and community.
About the role
A Trainee Educator will complete their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care with an approved training college whilst gaining experience interacting, planning experiences for children and providing care for children of all ages between 6 weeks and 6 years.
You will work as part of the team providing education and care for children, putting into practice what you are learing through your studies and building on your knowledge and skills each day.
This role is a full time position working 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Must Have Skills or requirements:
- 18 years or older
- A love of children and passion for Early Years Education
- Team player
- Be willing to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst working full time
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
What We Offer:
- Friendly and supportive team
- Study time and support during work hours
- Supportive Educational Leader who will mentor you through your traineeship
- Access to technology and resources to support your study
- Opportunities for continued employment after completion of traineeship
- Opportunities for further study upon the completion of traineeship
About Camperdown Sunshine Kids
Camperdown Sunshine Kids is located in Camperdown a leafy suburb of the inner west and has been operating since 2007.
Sunshine Kids is a privately owned centre catering for 103 children each day in a well resourced and aesthetically pleasing environment.
We are located close to public transport and onsite parking is available.
Join our dynamic team as we grow our centre into Camperdown's leading learning based childcare centre.
Please send resumes to Annaka, email@example.com