Tall Tree Early Learning in Banksia Grove is a little different in approach and pedagogy in all the best possible ways. Located on a semi-rural plot in an agricultural area, children are immersed in 'Nature School', a concept born from learning outdoors, fully immersed in natural landscape and bushland. Still with a strong Reggio Emilia influence but with a focus on nature and what it offers to our children.
Creativity, freedom of expression and child-led explorative play are at the centre of everything we do. We believe the minds of children are wonderous and need little in the way of moulding.
We learn the ABC and we learn our 1, 2, 3, but never at the expense of the natural or creative world. We appreciate the role a developed sense of curiosity has in a lifelong love of learning, and so, work to expand on the ideas, interests and dreams of even the smallest of seeds.
We only employ those who share our passion for children, life, imagination and creation. A storyteller, an eco-warrior, a tree climber, a lion tamer. Whatever comes our way, we want only those who have the mind of an adult but the heart and imagination of a child.
Because that is where Tall Trees grow.
Our Banksia Grove team are looking for their next outstanding educator to join our growing team as a full-time Room Leader.
Why choose Tall Tree Banksia Grove?
- Work in a beautiful setting surrounded by nature, with exceptional resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Join a passionate and dedicated team of educators
- Receive team bonus incentives that recognise your contribution
- Be supported by a team of outstanding leaders with genuine flexibility and care
- Take part in on the job learning to help you grow and develop as an educator
- Benefit from our Health & Wellbeing Program (including annual complementary flu shots)
- Enjoy regular social events and team building opportunities throughout the year
- Receive employee discount at any Early Learning and Outside School Hours Care owned by the Atlantis Group
Why we want you to join our team
- To plan, implement and evaluate programs through your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- To lead a team of educators ensuring the highest quality of care is provided for our children
- To engage with children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development
- To motivate and support a team of educators to meet our quality principles of curriculum and documentation
- To build and maintain a team-oriented approach by being open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflective upon best practice
- To bring a friendly, mature and professional approach to everything you do
- To ensure your room is safe, welcoming and a space that children, educators and parents want to be in
What you will bring
- Creativity and a proven ability to lead and motivate a team of educators
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to develop strong relationships with children and families
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- ACECQA approved Diploma qualification
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR, and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain them
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to undertake the course
About Tall Tree
Tall Tree is part of the Atlantis Group who have been providing outstanding childcare services throughout the Northern Suburbs of Perth for over 25 years. With a focus on people, community and nutrition we are a family run business that prides itself on investing in our outstanding team of educators.
If you think this role sounds like a great fit for you and you want to take that next step and grow with our business, we would love to hear from you, simply apply through Seek with your Resume and a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role.