Room Leader - ECT
We are seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of amazing educators located in the heart of beautiful Cammeray on the Lower North Shore, Sydney.
We are a 62 place Reggio inspired long day care centre looking for an ECT to take on the role of our 3-5year olds, Preschool room leader and upper house mentor.
We have 4 other centres located in Sydney that actively network together and support each other along with fun team building events. Tarella House is set in a large heritage building with expansive outdoor area and values the importance if nature and outdoor play.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, energetic and passionate teacher to be responsbile for the Preschool class and as the Upper House mentor, guide the other educators. You will work with our Educational Leader to guide the transition to school and life readiness program and assist the children in families in the journey in the year before school.
The role is full-time, with the option to work flexible hours.
If you are passionate about Early Childhood and enjoy variety, this is the role for you!
What we are looking for
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or activly working towards
- Previous experience with the Reggio philosophy
- Provide visible leadership, direction for educators regarding the Tarella House educational program and curriculum
- Ability to provide a high quality of written documentation
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Confidence using online documentation apps and software
- An educator with a passion for nature and outdoor play and learning
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Professional and supportive management team
- Values building a team in skill and capability through training and ongoing education