Child Care Trainee
Tarella House Early Learning Centre is a privately-owned centre in a beautiful heritage building, with an expansive outdoor environment. We are a new centre seeking a team of dedicated and passionate staff to join us in creating a quality environment for children to feel safe, secure and supported. Our centre is Reggio inspired and we are happy to work with staff to teach and educate them on how to implement Reggio principles.
We are seeking Trainee's to join our team and work in either our nursery or pre-school rooms.
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- A love of children and passion for Early Years Education
What We Offer:
- Above award wages for the right candidate
- Supportive and family focused team.
- Full training for certificate III, paid for and off the floor study time, with a mentor.