Assistant Educators - Murarrie (Close to Cannon Hill!)
At Avenues Murarrie, we boast 3 spacious playgrounds and 8 playrooms, caring for up to 113 children daily. Our beautiful centre is adjacent to the Cannon Hill Kmart shopping complex, is close to the suburbs Morningside and Cannon Hill and has easy access to public transport (bus and train). We have recently opened new playrooms and we are looking for Educators to work between all age groups to support our existing team.
We believe a successful centre is created through a staffing team who work collaboratively, show professionalism and a willingness of continual learning supported by a team of motivated leaders.
We are currently seeking assistant educators to join the team on a permanent part-time basis, working up to 37.5 hours per week.
Culture and benefits
- Generous staff incentives and remuneration: Above award wages, generous staff childcare discounts, fun budget social gatherings, birthday gift, Christmas gift. Uniform supplied.
- Ongoing professional development: Ongoing training, learning and leadership opportunities and attendance to our annual training conference
- Job security: This is a permanent part-time position
- Great culture: Join the Avenues family and be part of a caring and respectful team that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated
Skills & requirements
- Minimum of a Diploma of Children's Services or actively working towards
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check (Blue Card)
- Hold a current senior First Aid, CPR & Asthma and Anaphylaxis training certificates
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Have a moderate to high level of computer skills in order to use our online programming software
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport with families, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the community)
- Must be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccination
How to apply
If you would like to join our team please APPLY NOW, and include your cover letter and a copy of your resume.
Please note due to the high level of interest, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
About Avenues Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.