Assistant Centre Manager/Educational Leader
Avenues Early Learning Centre - Aspley is a small, friendly centre that prides itself on providing our children and families with quality care and education. We are based in Aspley and have formed strong reputable relationships with the families in the area as well as the local school.
We know that our staff is integral to everything that we do, so we have knitted together a team of amazing early childhood professionals to create a rich tapestry of diversity that will be able to support the Avenues Early Learning Centre philosophy.
We are looking for an amazing Assistant Director/ Educational Leader to come work at our Aspley centre!
Why join us?
- Generous Remuneration and Rewards - Negotiable above award salary for the right applicant
- Childcare Discounts - Generous staff childcare discounts
- Paid Professional Development - Professional development opportunities throughout the year
- Job Security - Permanent part-time position with regular ongoing hours
- Fun & Friendly Environment – Be a part of a caring and respectful team who like to have FUN!
What you need:
- Hold a Diploma of Children's Services
- Show a clear understanding and knowledge of the NQF (National Quality Framework) and QKLG (Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines).
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, as per QLD Government mandatory requirements
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner in the workplace
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- Experience with Childcare and Kidsoft would be highly regarded
- Have a clear understanding of the Assessment and Rating process
- Show a genuine interest in the Reggio Emilia approach
- Hold or be willing to obtain a current suitability card, First Aid/CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
How to apply
If you have the experience and skills that we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please click the "APPLY" button now and send through your resume and cover letter, detailing your previous relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate.
About Avenues Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.