Early Years Educators - Diploma, Cert III or Traineeship
WANT TO JOIN AN 'EXCEEDING' RATED CENTRE? Hiring passionate educators who love 'inspiring young minds'. We are a progressive Reggio-Emilia inspired centre with long term educators. Our early learning service boasts of an ECT in each room, an Atelier for expressing the '100 Languages', Bush care Program, Well-Being Program, Sustainability Program & so much more... Educators are mentored, appreciated & looked after. Professional Development is provided for the team & free workshops for families.
Children, families and educators love Bambini, so come and join our mob and share in our ongoing successes. Apply now if this feels the right place for you!
- Casual educators - flexible hours possible for the right candidate
Qualifications & experience
- ACECQA approved Diploma, Certificate III in Children's Services or looking for a traineeship
- Experience in a similar role will be valued but not essential
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework & the EYLF
- Genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being
- Passionate about creating positive relationships with team members, children and their families
Tasks & responsibilities
- Creating innovative educational programs that are reflective of the National Quality Framework & the EYLF
- Organising stimulating social, learning and physical intentional teaching experiences for the children
- Documenting the delivery of educational programs
- Assisting children with their daily routines and supporting them in their learning
- Building and maintaining harmonious relationships with children, families & colleagues
- Mentoring by an experienced Educational Leaders
- Flexibility in shifts for a work-life balance
- RDO once a week (if you do a 4-day shift)
- Above Award Salary
- Opportunities for career progression
Children, Families and Educators love Bambini, so come and join our amazing team and share in our ongoing successes.
Apply now if this feels the right place for you 😊
Interviews currently on...