We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Lead Educator to join our team at our Carindale Childcare.
Knowledge of the NQF, EYLF and Emergent curriculum will also be essential.
If you are an Diploma qualified educator who has experience and you meet the following criteria, please apply with your cover letter & resume.
Successful applicants will:
- Confidently support a room team in the documentation and physical requirements of early childhood
- Holds a Diploma in Children's Services (or equivalent)
- Have an excellent understanding of EYLF current regulation and legislation
- Have an excellent understanding of and the ability to obtain every element of the National Quality Standards
- Have strong demonstrated experience of curriculum documentation
- Be well informed about and are interested in children's development during their foundation years
- Show enthusiasm and team support while working with children, families, management & other educators
- Have the ability to confidently and clearly communicate, relate and interact with children, families, management and other educators
- Form a good rapport with all children, families, management & other educators
- Follow and implement our centre procedures & policies, and comply with all relevant government regulations
- Be enthusiastically involved in all aspects of the running of the centre.
- Have a current Blue Card, First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, and Child Protection Certificate.
We have an Educational Leader who will offer support and guidance through programming. We provide the opportunity to participate in Professional Development and provide non-contact programming time per week.
Applicants should include a current resume with the names of 3 references, one of which should be a Pastoral Reference by Friday 24th June.
Please apply on our Recruitment Page and select the ‘Carindale Childcare Educator’ position.
About Citipointe Childcare
No information has been provided by the company at this time.