Diploma Educators - Apply Now!
DIPLOMA - My Stepping Stones Coogee
My Stepping Stones (MSS) are looking for full time dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic Diploma trained educators to join our Childcare Centre in Coogee. You will work alongside a great team to provide a learning environment that is safe, welcoming and nurturing for all children and their families. You will be well supported by an experienced full time director which is committed to creating a positive work environment that is open and caring for all staff and we recognise that our people are the most important part of running a quality centre.
- Working alongside a team of teachers/educators to create and facilitate a play based educational program
- Ensuring compliance across the centre and adherance at all times to laws and regulations
- Maintaining a safe environment for children within your care
- Following up and extending on children's interests to support their learning in individual and group experiences
- Building relationships with our MSS families and working with them to support their children and provide the best possible education and care.
Why work for us?
- MSS philosophy is based on our families, our environment, our programs and team
- MSS believe that by developing an open, honest and professional culture, we will build a happy community.
- MSS centre has been designed to create a warm and homely feel and environment that both children and staff will enjoy.
- MSS are extremely well resourced and our staff ratios are well above the 2014 NQF staffing guidelines
- MSS commit ourselves to having a plan for continuous improvement, in consultation with the children, their families, educators and the community.
The Benefits of working for us?
- Flexible work hours
- Positive, supportive and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Staff incentive scheme to reward staff and Educators for their dedication
- Ongoing professional development, training and support
- Open and honest communication
- Excellent conditions
- This role is for an ACECQA recognised Diploma Educator with at least 2 years experience in the Education and Care Industry
- Must have a good understanding of The National Quality Standard (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential,
- Ability to build strong, respectful and meaningful relationships with the families, the children we care for and co-workers.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you have a genuine passion for children and for shaping future generations, and you want to be part of an organisation and lead a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, then send your CV to: