Early Childhood Educator
Platinum Preschool in Randwick is seeking an Early Childhood Educator to join our team. The role will be working with children aged 3 - 5.
Platinum Preschool Randwick is a centre that is fresh and modern with a large supply of high quality resources. Our high quality educational programmes allow children to explore, experiment, imitate and ask questions to further develop their thinking and problem solving skills.
With many long standing staff members paid above award wages, you will be part of a professional, dedicated and highly qualified team. Our centre is staffed above the required ratios, providing ample time off the floor for programming and planning.
You will have support and access to a full time Educational Leader with in depth knowledge of early childhood education.
- Cert III, Diploma or ECT in Early Childhood Education.
- Experience as an early childhood educator.
- Working Knowledge of the Children’s Services Regulations 2011.
- Working Knowledge of National Quality Standard for Early Childhood Education.
- Current Education and Care First Aid Training, Asthma & Anaphylaxis qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Childcare Policies and Procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about the philosophical underpinning of the National Framework – Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current Working With Children / Child Protection Qualifications.
- Plan, organise and conduct activities to allow the children at Platinum Preschool Randwick to develop and grow their skills, including speech, reading, writing, motor skills and skills required for the interaction with others
- Work as a member of a cooperative team in order to provide a nurturing and educational program for the groups of children within the service.
- Ensure that the policies and philosophy of Platinum Pre School, Children’s Services Regulations 2011 and the Code of Ethics are implemented in providing appropriate care and educational programs for the children.
- Be willing to participate in meetings, conferences and training courses where appropriate.
- Develop a cooperative relationship with all members of staff to ensure a positive environment for all children at all times.
- Implement health and hygiene practices.
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A love of children and passion for Early Years Education.
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary - depending on qualifications & experience.
- Uniforms & Laundry Allowance provided.
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Quality resources and scheduled time off the floor for programming and planning.
- Ongoing professional development, paid training and support.
- Technologically savvy centre with interactive smartboard and iPads.
- On site parking.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com :
- Working With Children Check - please include Date of Birth for background check
- Education qualifications (diploma or transcript)
- Current First Aid Certificate
Start date: 20 June 2022