Full Time Early Childhood Educator / RPIC
This is a permanent full-time role working in a boutique LDC in Lane Cove (NSW 2066) on Sydney's lower north shore.
You will be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise with families on a regular basis. You will have experience working in a Long Day Care setting.
- Working towards or completed a Certificate III, Diploma or ECT in Early Childhood Education & Care or equivalent
- Current NSW Working With Children Check, First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Be a team player
- Full time hours on a rotating roster
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above award wages
- High level of support
- Ample programming time
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
- Fantastic team environment
- Parking in surrounding streets and easily accessible by public transport
We request only serious, experienced and eligible candidates apply.