Early Childhood Teacher
Little World for Scholars is a purpose built 75 place long day care centre. We are located in Churchill, Ipswich.
We are seeking an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join our dedicated team of professionals.
Essential skills and requirements for the ECT position:-
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent recognised by ACECQA
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma, Anaphylaxis certification and valid Blue Card.
- Have an understanding of the regulatory requirements listed in the National Regulations and National Quality Standards,
- Be committed to providing a high level of education and care.
- Be confident in planning, preparing and delivering a comprehensive Kindergarten Program guided by the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
- Establish and maintain team relationship with other early childhood educators.
- Build a fantastic rapport with children and families.
- Have prior experience in a childcare environment.
- Have excellent communication, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The centre is open 6.00am to 6.00pm and the successful applicant will be rostered from 8.00-4.00pm / 8.30-4.30pm.
The Early Childhood Teaching position is full time with the option of a part time contract.
Above Award Rates are on offer with 6 weeks paid Annual Leave.
If you are highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile, work successfully and productively as part of a friendly, professional team, please forward your CV and a covering letter to - email@example.com
About Little World for Scholars Churchill
No information has been provided by the company at this time.